- The history of coffee since its discovery;
- Agriculture and on-farm processes;
- The ethical issues of coffee, demystify the appellations – organic, fair trade, direct trade, etc.;
- Introduction to coffee terroir;
- Tasting via cupping, a technique used by professionals to evaluate coffee;
All of our classes are designed to be applicable to beginners, but also to include detailed explanations and advanced techniques that are valuable even to professionals. Please note that classes will be given in the specified language, but in keeping with the bilingual reality of Montreal, we’re happy to translate certain terms and phrases so that everyone can enjoy the experience.