- Introduction to coffee terroir;
- Tasting via cupping, technique used by professionals to evaluate coffee;
- Agriculture and on-farm processes;
- The history of coffee since its discovery;
- The ethical issues of coffee, demystify the appellations – organic, fair trade, direct trade, etc.;
Please note that classes will be given in the specified language, but in keeping with the bilingual reality of Montréal, we’re happy to translate certain terms and phrases so that everyone can enjoy the experience.