- An in-depth look at coffee extraction
- What parameters affect the rate and quality of extraction, and how
- Best practices for brewing two different brewing methods (usually a V60 pourover and French Press, but may vary)
- Tasting filter coffee and diagnosing brewing flaws
- How to adjust parameters to improve your coffee
Please note that classes will be given in the specified language, but in keeping with the bilingual reality of Montréal, we’re happy to translate certain terms and phrases so that everyone can enjoy the experience.