- An in-depth look at coffee extraction
- What parameters affect the rate and quality of extraction, and how
- Best practices for preparing an espresso
- Tasting espresso and diagnosing brewing flaws
- Adjusting parameters to improve your coffee
- Steaming and texturing milk
Following the request of our customers, the class of Monday, September 30, 2019, will be made with decaffeinated coffee.
Please note that classes will be given in the specified language, but in keeping with the bilingual reality of Montréal, we’re happy to translate certain terms and phrases so that everyone can enjoy the experience.