- An in-depth look at how coffee brews;
- What parameters affect the taste and quality of your coffee, and how;
- Best practices, techniques, and tools for preparing an espresso;
- Tasting espresso and diagnosing brewing flaws;
- Adjusting parameters to improve your coffee;
- Steaming and texturing milk.
(Please note that this class does not include pouring latte art — for that, please check out our ‘Latte Art: Introduction’ class.)
All of our classes are designed to be applicable to beginners, but also to include detailed explanations and advanced techniques that are valuable even to professionals. Please note that classes will be given in the specified language, but in keeping with the bilingual reality of Montreal, we’re happy to translate certain terms and phrases so that everyone can enjoy the experience.