- The history of coffee since its discovery
- Growing and processing coffee
- Introduction to the terroir and roasting of coffee
- How to choose a coffee, and demystifying labels – organic, fair trade, direct trade, etc.
- Tasting via ‘cupping,’ the technique used by coffee professionals to evaluate coffee
Please note that classes will be given in the specified language, but in keeping with the bilingual reality of Montréal, we’re happy to translate certain terms and phrases so that everyone can enjoy the experience.